inner north physiotherapy
We warmly welcome you to our beautiful new space, Inner North Physiotherapy, an innovative physiotherapy practice offering comprehensive services by experienced and highly-qualified physiotherapists.
Having established two successful and highly regarded clinics in Clifton Hill , Sal and Jen are delighted to join with Ali here in Thornbury. Together, we have a longstanding working relationship and friendship. Our combined passion for quality evidence-based physiotherapy has helped us establish extensive networks across Melbourne and beyond. We have all lived locally for many years and are excited to be bringing our service to this vibrant Thornbury community. Our ongoing involvement in research, lecturing and teaching, means you are being treated by highly qualified practitioners at the forefront of new developments.
Our team of physiotherapists have extensive experience from working in private practice, private and public hospitals, and research and teaching over a range of physiotherapy disciplines including sports, manipulative, musculoskeletal, neurological pain management, continence, women’s / men’s health and paediatric services.
We are confident our practice will offer a service that stands apart, as we value excellence in quality care delivered by highly-educated and experienced physiotherapists.
** Routine Care resumes Friday OCTOBER 22nd. Classes resume Friday OCTOBER 22nd **
As per current practice:
· Please check in on arrival and fill out your covid questionnaire before attending.
· Please do not attend if you are unwell.
· Please note we will now be asking your vaccination status as we will require all patients who attend classes to be vaccinated.
· If you have a medical reason for not being vaccinated please get in touch to discuss an individual plan.
· If you are unvaccinated we are still happy to see you for an in rooms consultation but will require extra precautions with PPE for both you and your clinician, which will incur a small extra cost. We will also ask that you remain outside our waiting area until you are called for your appointment.
All our face to face interactions continue to adhere to strict hygiene protocols. All practitioners are wearing masks & shields and you are required to wear a mask when you are within our clinics including when you are exercising in the studio.
Please avoid using cash for payments and consider paying online or over the phone, we will send you a receipt for claiming. Telehealth sessions remain available.
All of our clinical and administration staff are fully vaccinated..